How to stop young drinking in street near my home, Dublin?


I live in north Dublin and a bunch of young boys always drive to our street and stop to drink. The problem is they leave a lot of littering, broken glass for example. My son hurt himself the other when he fell down of his bike. It's really becoming an issue. Are they allowed to drink in street, can I call the cops to stop this?

Yes you can call the Gardai, they will more than likely send a patrol out if the driver is suspected of drinking along with littering/anti social behaviour. They are likely to move them on or perhaps issue penalty points to the driver plus fine. If the boys don't take the hint and turn up again, repeat process they will soon take it elsewhere if the Gardai turn up each time. Ring the local police station to ensure an effective response.

Syndicate content