How to request for change in location of an electricity pole?

I have an electric pole right in front of my entrance. I want it shifted by a few feet on either side; I wanted to know if it was possible to do it and if so, whom to approach and what would be the procedure.

I know it will be very difficult given the nature of the work; but any information you may have may prove very valuable, so please feel free to give your inputs however small.

Location : Gujarat, India

It's very difficult.but you should submit application form to electricity department. or change the entrance.

Syndicate content